Tuesday, November 11, 2008

By Popular Demand

Wonkette readers have taken over the Rebuild the Party website which solicits ideas on how to rebuild the GOP and allows readers to vote on the best ones.  You can see the site by clinking below. 

http://ideas.rebuildtheparty.com/

You can see what the number one idea is (sorry Paultards).  And in response to KP requests to post some left winger comments, I offer the following:
  • My dad once told me a story about his days spent in a bamboo hut in a makeshift prison toward the end of the War. It was the 4th of July and his spirits were very low. He wanted to be back behind the wheel of his old '61 Chevy, a beer in his hand, mom's delicate face in his lap. He began to weep. Then a guard approached, knelt, and drew in the dirt outside my father's cell a crude set of TruckNutz
  • Put some Truck Nutz on the elephant.
  • AN INVESTIGATOR FROM CONGRESS EMAILED MY AOL A 200 PAGE REPORT ON HOW TRUCKNUTZ ARE THE ONLY WAY TO SAVE AMERICA FROM THE SOCALIST HALF-BREAD MUSLINS THAT WILL GIVE OUR COUNTRY TO HIS PEOPLE IN THE COUNTRY OF AFRICA AFTER HE SOBERS UP FROM HIS HOUSE PARTY WITH KID N' PLAY AND TLC ON THE 21ST!!!!1111!!!!
  •  This is totally unscientific, but a guy I know insists that none of the GOP legislators who lost his seat in 2008 had a pair of trucknutz hanging from his SUV. Those who kept their seats did. Nuff said.
  • I, Ronald Reagan, have risen from the dead to haunt all those who vote against Truck Nutz
  • I can see TruckNutz from my house!
  • Truck nutz is a symbal of how we're gunna take are country back from the half breed muslins
  • I am bitter and I am clinging to my TRUCK NUTZ! And I am hanging them from my bible. To protect against de witches. Oh, yeah, where de witches at?
  • Looking for that perfect wedding gift? Bristol and me are registered at www.trucknutz.com.

No comments: